I’m hearing impaired. Do I need to let you know?

If you need an AUSLAN Professional interpreter, then yes, you’ll need to tell us. You can do that by logging in, choosing ‘contact us’ and filling out the form.

We understand that your friends or family might like to help, but we must use a recognised interpreter service for your privacy. We need to book the interpreter early, so please let us know if you need to cancel (you can do that online, too).

If you can manage without an interpreter, then you may be able to just let us know when you arrive.

Need help?